Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Question Worth

This is from someone I recently had the opportunity to meet:

QUESTION WORTH

If being alone is a dark cloud forecast over me then I've yet to see a blue sky.
I question my worth, 'cause I see the scars we leave on this earth. They say that the cities are the people's home...... and the homeless, are they happy with this home?
The Government wasa built to imply hope, then drugs come an' leaves you hanging on their dope ropes.
There is no escape....we are each all in Charge of our fate, but we are like cancer spread way past our rate.
So while you live and laugh at people who had to rob for them.
The World's heart is in fear, 'cause all we want is "material".
Sew a tear.......

David.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?